- Description - Race Instractions
- Refreshment Points
- International Measuremet Certificate
Welcome to the registration system of the Half Marathon, 21,1 km
By clicking "here" you can find out more useful information on starting time, storage, transportation, temporary traffic adjustments, starting lists, timing instructions, awards, parking spaces, etc.
Cancellation Policy - Transfer or postponement fee: Please click "here".
CONTENTS OF THIS PAGE
Registrations must be completed by Wednesday, March 20, 2024 or until participation limits will be covered.
Participants over 18 are authorized to attend the Half marathon race (born at or before 2006)
2. REGISTRATION CATEGORIES
There are three types of entries:
1. Individual registrations. (Citizens outside European Union)
2. Individual registrations.(European Union Citizens)
3. Group registrations, which for groups of 10 people or more. (Citizens outside European Union & European Union Citizens)
Group registrations allows one person to register multiple people, from running clubs, public and private organizations and any other group or company who would like to participate in the Half Marathon Race.
Groups’ leader can participate in the race as a team member, or not participate at all.
Groups’ leader will represent the group towards the organizing committee.
For more information or details please go to ‘Contact’ menu.
The participation limits for Half Marathon & Quarter (¼) Marathon are up to 3.000 participants.
Successful entries constitute personal data and are not transferable to third parties.
Entries are first submitted, then validated and finally announced by e-mail or posting on the web site: www.poseidon-athenshalfmarathon.com
In case a runner grants their participation number to another runner, they shall be solely responsible for any personal accidents or incident that may occur during or after the completion of each race.
For refund of the registration fee or race number transmission policy please check paragraph No No 5.
Each registration fee in the Half Marathon Race includes part of the total cost of the race as well a VAT 24%:
Individual entries - Citizens outside European Union:
- 30 € - until 30.11.2023
- 31 € - until 31.12.2023
- 32 € - until 31.01.2024
- 33 € - until 29.02.2024
- 34 € - until 20.03.2024 (last day to register)
- 36-40 € from 21.03 – 20.4.2024, after application and approval
Group - Citizens outside European Union (from 10 adults, respectively):
- 29 € - until 30.11.2023
- 30 € - until 31.12.2023
- 31 € - until 31.01.2024
- 32 € - until 29.02.2024
- 33 € - until 20.03.2024 (last day to register)
- 36-40 € from 21.03 – 20.4.2024, (intinidual entries) after application and approval
Individual entries - European Union Citizens:
- 20 € - until 30.11.2023
- 21 € - until 31.12.2023
- 22 € - until 31.01.2024
- 23 € - until 29.02.2024
- 24 € - until 20.03.2024 (last day to register)
- 26-30 € from 21.03 – 20.4.2024, after application and approval
Group - European Union Citizens (from 10 adults, respectively):
- 19 € - until 30.11.2023
- 20 € - until 31.12.2023
- 21 € - until 31.01.2024
- 22 € - until 29.02.2024
- 23 € - until 20.03.2024 (last day to register)
- 26-30 € from 21.03 – 20.4.2024, (intinidual entries) after application and approval
Free registration will be offered to athletes with hearing or vision problems, amputees and paraplegics, as long as they complete their registration until Wednesday, March 20, 2024
Registrations will be open until Wednesday, March 20, 2024 or until participation limits will be covered.
Registration fees are non-refundable.
However, in the event that the athlete will not be able to participate in the race, he/she has the option to choose one of the following cases:
- Transfer of the registration fees for the next Poseidon Athens Half Marathon free of charge until Wednesday, March 20, 2024.
- Transfer of the registration fees to another athlete until Wednesday, March 20, 2024 with a payment of € 8 for secretarial support clik "here"
- Races changes can only be made until registration closes on Wednesday 20 March 2024.
a) from the Half Marathon to the Quarter Marathon or the 5km Road Race or the 5km Power Walking.
b) from the Quarter Marathon to the 5km Road Race. or in Power Walking 5km.
c) from Road Race 5km. in Power Walking 5 km.
- Cancellation of the 2024 Event by decision of the Government, due to Covid-19 or any other cause of force majeure: In this case, a forced transfer of registration to the next event will be made, subject to the terms and conditions of the new event.
In the event that the Government limits the number of entries for health reasons, a first come, first served basis will be followed and for those remaining, a forced transfer to the next event will be made.
Your contribution to the NGO "ALMA", for children with mental retardation and autism, is non-refundable and we thank you very much for it!
Any change can be made by sending an e-mail at
If you have, also, chosen to get the race T-shirt, then you should add:
♦ 15 €, cotton T-shirt, VAT included
♦ 15 €, technical T-shirt, VAT included
♦ 30 €, if you have chosen both, VAT included
Accepted payment is made by a debit or credit card: Visa, MasterCard, Maestro.
The registration package consists of the following:
01. A race kit which includes:
♦ Bib Number with safety pins
♦ Electronic timing chip
♦ Bib Number sticker
♦ Race T-shirt (if you ordered while registered)
♦ Supporters’ and sponsors’ gifts
♦ Participation race medal
♦ Participation race e-certificate
♦ Individual or team awards. Totally 35 awards for all races
♦ Pacemakers’ runners service in the Half Marathon Run & 1/4 Marathon Run
♦ Portable sanitary facilities along the course
♦ Pick-up service for runners who drop out the race
♦ Refreshments stations with water/isotonic drinks/bananas along the course, as well as at the finish line
♦ Personal items drop off area next to the start line
♦ Various refreshments drinks at the finish area
The race kit collection area will be located at the Municipal Athletics Centre of Municipality of Paleo Faliro next to marina “Flisvos".
Friday, April 19th 2024 from 12:00 to 20:00 and
Saturday, April 20th 2024 from 11:00 to 18:00
All courses are designed to go through the most beautiful sights of the Faliro Bay.
Indicative: Cultural and Sports Centre of the Municipality of Paleo Faliro – crossing Marina Flisvou- battleship "Averof" & trireme Olympias- Faliro Pavilion (TAE KWON DO) - the 50 meter wide footbridge of the Esplanade and up to the Metropolitan Park of Kallithea, which has recently started being manufactured by the Foundation "Stavros Niarchos" the new National Opera, the new National Library and the environmental park.
Water Plaza - Yacht Marina of Kallithea- beach Volley and along the –under construction- environmental park, between the mouth of Kifisos and Ilisos river.
Peace and Friendship Stadium - Faliro Marina, up across the southern side of the Peace and Friendship Stadium, etc.
Specifically, participants of Power Walking will walk on buildings roofs for 500m, in a really beautiful route in which there is a special route for blind people.
The course and the map of Half Marathon road race 21,1 k (2 turns)
Refreshment Points will be at the starting point and along the route per 2,5 km.
In particular, in Half Mmarathon and Relay :
- 2,5 km water, banana
- 5 km water,isotonic, banana
- 7,5 km water , banana
- 10 km water, isotonic, banana
- 12,5 km water, banana
- 15 km water, isotonic, banana
- 17,5 km water, banana
- In the end of the route you will find water, isotonic, bananas, bars etc..