- Discklaimer of Responsibility
- Personal Data
- Event General Terms & Contitions
I, myself voluntarily participate in the Race under my absolute personal responsibility, having done all the necessary medical tests and the cardiological check-up.
I accept responsibility for any injury to myself from a fall, accident or anything else that could be caused during the race, before or after its performance (due to the condition of the road surface, the presence of animals, traffic, blindness, collision with other athletes etc.).
Finally, I accept responsibility for anything that may have resulted from my participation in the race.
I waive, both myself and the heirs, any claim against the organizers, sponsors, volunteers and anyone else involved in any way in the running of the race and I unconditionally accept that the above persons bear no legal or civil liability for any harm or damage from any cause (action, inaction or negligence of certain persons) during the match or immediately after its end.
The organizers may amend the terms and conditions at their own discretion.
Μy personal data have been provided to the organization for the purposes of communicating and informing me about the raes and events it carries out, as well as for operational processing and promotion purposes, such as for example the assignment and issuance of the participation number and the electronic chip my timing, the publication of start lists and results by age category, the publication and provision of personalized or non-personalized photos and videos, the electronic or printed publication and distribution of certificates of participation and performance in the passes, etc.
I consent to the free use of my name, voice and image by all media and sponsors.
In the event that the race does not take place due to force majeure, including adverse weather conditions, the organizer shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, consequential or consequential damages.
In case of force majeure, the organizer may, if possible, set a new date for the competitions.
Depending on the needs, the organizer can add or remove texts and conditions to the applicable rules and regulations.
Adults take part under their own responsibility and minors under the responsibility of their parent or guardian, who submits the declaration and personally collects the minor's participation number.
• Participants in the INTERNATIONAL POSEIDON ATHENS HALF MARATHON Event are fully aware of and understand the full risks involved in their participation in the race, in regards to possible damages, or harm to their health.
• Every runner participates in the Event at his/her own free will and bears full responsibility as to his/her fitness condition and ability to participate, by following the terms and conditions of the Event.
• The Organizers of the Event carry no responsibility in case of injury, damage, or any other harm that may be caused by participating or spectating the Event.
• Only runners that have dully, officially and in time registered for the Event can participate in one of the Event’s races.
• All participants must respect and follow the regulations of the event, before, during, and after the Event.
• The INTERNATIONAL POSEIDON ATHENS HALF MARATHON event takes place the day and time that has been announced as such, regardless of weather conditions. Ιn cases of exceptional circumstances or other force majeure incident, the Organizers have the right to decide on the postponement of the start time or the cancellation of the Event, depending on the current conditions. In such case, the registration fee is NOT refunded to the registered runners.
• The Organizers of the Event have the right to change the Event’s schedule, the terms and conditions regarding participation and staging of the Event, without prior notice, by posting such a decision on the Event’s website.
• Participants agree that their personal data may be given to third parties for reasons related to timing, results, ranking, all announced on the internet. The Results published and announced on the internet include all participants by name. Personal data of the participants required during registration are stored and used for purposes only related to the staging of the event. By submitting an entry form, each participant consents to storing and use of his/her personal data as above.
• The participants in the Event consent to the use of their image during the Race by the Organizers, Co-Organizers, sponsors or other partners of the Event for purposes of promoting it or the Municipality hosting the Event, without any right to full or partial compensation for the reason this.
Finally, I declare that I have read and understood all the conditions of participation and the relevant general and specific information and instructions for the competition and I unconditionally accept them.